- Washable, Reusable, Breathable Fabric Face Mask
- Adult Size: 7 inches wide x 4 inches high
- Child Size: 5 3/4 inches wide x 3.5 inches high Suggested for Age 3 -10
- Assorted 3/Pack
- Exterior Fabric: Polyester Spandex
- Interior Fabric: Cotton Fabric with filter pocket
- Over-the-ear straps that are seamless and stretchy.
- Adjustable wire at the nose for a comfortable, secure fit.
- Ships From RI - USPS First Class or Priority Mail unless other shipping option chosen
- Masks or filters may not be returned or exchanged
- Shipping dates are estimated and due to COVID-19 any delays are beyond our control. Please allow up to 10 days after estimated date for orders to ship in the event of a shipping delay.
NOT INTENDED FOR CLINICAL USE
ALL SALES ARE FINAL, ORDERS CAN'T BE CHANGED OR CANCELED
Adjustable wire at the nose for a comfortable, secure fit.
This is not a medical-grade mask and is not intended as a replacement for medical-grade personal protective equipment or other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, including social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face. Non-medical masks are an additional measure you can take but wearing one has not been proven to protect the person wearing it. Mask should be washed before first wear and after each use. Avoid adjusting mask or touching your face. The exterior of the mask can become contaminated, so take precautions including washing your hands after touching the mask. Consult federal or provincial government websites for information on how to protect yourself.
- This is not an FDA approved product. This product makes no claims of antimicrobial protection, antiviral protection, particulate filtration, or infection prevention or reduction. This product is not intended for use in a medical setting.
- This mask should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- Note for our Canada customers: Mask should be washed before first wear and after each use. Avoid adjusting mask or touching your face. The exterior of the mask can become contaminated, so take precautions including washing your hands after touching the mask. Review government websites like http://www.canada.com/coronavirus for additional information and resources.
- All sales final. No refunds or exchanges allowed.
*DUE TO HEALTH CONCERNS, ALL SALES ON 'FACE-MASKS' ARE FINAL. ITEMS DENOTED AS 'FINAL' ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN, EXCHANGE, OR ANY TYPE OF REFUND OR CREDIT.